APGA is excited to announce a pilot APGA Women’s Leadership Development Program developed specifically for women in the energy industry.
This program, modelled on similar programs from around the world, is designed to provide women in our industry with the opportunity to network and develop skills that will enable their continued success in the pipeline and gas industries. We are looking for 15 fabulous women in our industry to attend this pilot program.
Participants will have the opportunity to help shape the content of the program to suit their needs. Each topic will also be tailored to the energy industry. Potential topics include:
- Implementing Strategies in a Time of Complexity
- Communication Skills
- Motivating Employees
- Creating an Agile Culture
- High-Performing Teams
- Sponsors and Mentors
- Balancing Work and “Life”
- Personal Branding
The program is being piloted to support the development of specific skills that enable each participant to achieve higher levels of performance within their organisation and to establish a network specifically aimed at building and maintaining a more diverse workforce for our industry.
The schedule will include:
- Kick-off In-Person meeting June 19/20 in Melbourne
- Women’s Leadership Program meeting and dinner 15:30 to 20:30, 19 June
- Women’s Leadership Program meeting 8:30 to 16:00, 20 June
- Networking event with the APGA Board – 16:30 to 17:30, 20 June
- APGA Melbourne Drinks – 17:30 to 20:30, 20 June
Two Virtual Group Meetings
- Early August and late September, focused on skill development/networking
Final In-Person Meeting – October 2019
In support of this important pilot, APGA is committed to ensuring costs are low. For APGA members, the fee per participant is $1100 (inc GST) plus associated travel and accommodation expenses. For non-APGA members, the fee is $1650 (inc GST) plus associated travel and accommodation expenses.
The program will be conducted by Gretchen Gagel of Greatness Consulting, who has designed and delivered an equivalent program for the American Gas Association.
The pilot program is limited to 15 participants. Register now. Registration closes on 17 May.
Registrations are open until Friday 17 May. If you would like more information, please call 02 6273 0577 or email.