APGA Welcomes New Leadership to the Board
Australian Pipelines and Gas Association (APGA) is pleased to announce the appointment of a new President and board members to lead the organisation into a new era of growth, innovation, and industry advancement.
New President of the Board: Mr. John Stuart-Robertson (Executive General Manager, HDI Lucas) has been elected as the new President of the APGA Board. Mr. Stuart-Robertson brings a wealth of experience and expertise to his role, having been actively involved in the pipeline and gas industry for many years, most recently as the Vice-President of the APGA board. His vision and dedication to the industry make him the ideal candidate to steer APGA through its future endeavours.
Mr. Stuart-Robertson expressed his enthusiasm, stating, "It is an honour to assume the role of President and work alongside a team of exceptional professionals. Together, we are committed to furthering the objectives of APGA and advocating for a sustainable, safe, and innovative pipeline and gas sector."
New Board Members: In addition to the appointment of a new President, APGA welcomes several new board members, each bringing a unique perspective and valuable insights to the organisation.
- Mr. Scott Pearce: Mr. Pearce (CEO, CNC Project Management), a seasoned industry professional with a focus on delivering results within the industry, joins the APGA Board. His contributions will be invaluable in promoting initiatives within the pipeline and gas industry.
- Mr. Matt Nash: Mr Nash, (Sales Manager, PAC) a long-time member of the APGA and its committees, brings his extensive knowledge in engaging with young piepliners to the APGA Board.
- Mr. James Smith: Mr. Smith (Executive General Manager, AGIG) joins the board with a wealth of experience within the sector. His expertise will be instrumental in guiding APGA towards achieving its strategic goals.
The outgoing President Ms. Donna McDowall (Vice President – Corporate Development and Strategy, Quanta Services Australia) has been appointed to a two-year term as Immediate Past President.
Ongoing board members still within their term of office.
1. Ms. Liz Brierley (Head of Asset Management, SEA Gas).
2. Mr. Kevin Lester (Group Executive Infrastructure Development, APA Group).
3. Mr. Leon Richards (Director Pipelines, McConnell Dowell) has, in addition, taken the role of Treasurer.
4. Mr. Sean Ward (General Manager Asset Management - Gas Markets, Jemena) has, in addition, taken up the role of Vice- President of the APGA Board.
5. Mr. Clayton Warner (General Manager Queensland, FYFE).
"We are thrilled to have such distinguished individuals join the APGA Board, each contributing a unique skill set and vision that will undoubtedly drive our organisation forward," said Steve Davies, CEO of APGA.
APGA is confident that under the leadership of Mr. Stuart-Robertson and with the guidance of the newly appointed board members, the organisation will continue to represent the interests of the pipeline and gas industry, foster innovation, and contribute to the sustainable growth of the sector.