Open to any individual consultant with an interest in the pipeline or gas industries. This membership category is designed to accommodate the one-man consultants working within the pipeline and gas industries and will not be open to consulting organisations consisting of more than one person. Employees of a company will not be accepted as an Individual Member of the Australian Pipelines and Gas Association unless the company employing that person is a Full Member of APGA.
Individual Membership Benefits
- Free Copy of The Australian Pipeliner
- Free copy of the Directory/Year Book
- Individual Member rates available on all APGA publications and events
- A membership certificate
- Access to the “Members Only” section of the website
- All relevant information circulars received by Corporate Members
Open to employees of full members of APGA. This category was introduced to enable employees of members to remain informed about APGA matters. Please note: access to the Employee Membership application form is available to those registered on the website as being employees of member companies. If you are not yet linked to your employer, please go to My Portal, click on Personal details under My account, choose Professional details, click on the yellow folder and then select your employer from the alphabetical list.
If you don't yet have an account on the website, click on the Log-in button on the top right of the website. Click Create account. Fill in all your personal details and then link to the company you work for using the same process described above. Approval of a new account or a request to link to a company is a manual process which takes place during normal business hours. You will receive an email once the approval is complete. Once you are linked to your employer, you will be able to access the Employee Membership application
Employee Membership Benefits
- Free copy of The Australian Pipeliner
- Free copy of the APGA Member Directory
- Member rates available on all APGA publications and events
- All relevant information circulars received by Corporate Members.