Technical Webinar: National Heavy Vehicle Legislation and grey fleet
Cost: Free to APGA Members
RSVP: By COB Tuesday 18 February 2020
Kicking off the 2020 APGA Technical Webinar series will be a presentation from Jerome Carslake on the National Heavy Vehicle Legislation.
Jerome is currently the Manager of the National Road Safety Partnership Program (NRSPP) and Co-Chair of the Australian and New Zealand Driverless Vehicle Initiative (ADVI) Policy and Risk Group, both of which are delivered by the Australian Road Research Board. He has extensive knowledge in workplace road safety management, program delivery and the collaborative development of solutions. Jerome has a broad background in transport including leading the development of the NRSPP and other strategic projects during his time at the National Transport Commission.
In the presentation, Jerome will give an overview of the National Heavy Vehicle Legislation and look at a number of issues including:
- How does your organisation approach safety and does it differ when it comes to the road or vehicle type?
- Who is in your driving community? How engaged and informed are they all?
- How is your fleet managed? What is the driving factor?
- What is your reaction should a vehicle incident occur?
- Do you share the responsibility for road safety?
Please note APGA Technical Webinars are open to members only. If you are not a member, you will not be able to book.