2020 APGA Women’s Leadership Development Program
APGA's Women’s Leadership Development Program was developed specifically for women in the energy industry.
This program, modelled on similar programs from around the world, is designed to provide women in our industry with the opportunity to network and develop skills that will enable their continued success in the pipeline and gas industries. We are looking for 25 fabulous women in our industry to attend this program.
Following the highly successful pilot program in 2019, APGA is pleased to announce the program will be run again in 2020. The program will consist of four workshops, two virtual and two face-to-face, held between March and August in 2020.
The program will once again be conducted by Gretchen Gagel of Greatness Consulting, who has designed and delivered an equivalent program for the American Gas Association.
The content of the program will be discussed and agreed by the participants. Based on the 2019 program, participants can expect to explore their current skills sets and desired learning objectives in areas such as leadership and management, communication, strategising, mentoring and being mentored, personal branding and change management.
The schedule will include:
Kick-off in-person meeting 4-5 March 2020 - Novotel Melbourne Central.
- Women’s Leadership Development Program meeting and dinner 10.30 to 21.00, 4 March
- Women’s Leadership Development Program meeting 8.30 to 14.30, 5 March
- APGA Committee update 15.30 - 18.30, 5 March
- APGA Melbourne Dinner 18.30 to 22.30, 5 March (Optional, with seperate registration)
Two Virtual Group Meetings
Dates TBC, focused on skill development/networking.
Final in-person meeting 19-20 August 2020 - Adelaide Convention Centre
- Women’s Leadership Development Program meeting and dinner 12.00 to 21.30, 19 August
- Women’s Leadership Development Program meeting 8.30 to 16.00, 20 August
- Networking event with the APGA Board – 17.30 to 18.30, 20 August
- APGA Adelaide Dinner, 18.30 to 20.30, 20 August (Optional, with seperate registration)
The program fee per participant is $1,495 (inc GST). Participants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation expenses.
The program is limited to 25 participants.
Price (incl GST)
RSVP: By COB Friday 14 February 2020.
Cancellations received by COB Friday 14 February 2020 will be fully refunded. Cancellations after this time are not refundable, however, substitutions will be accepted.