The 2021 APGA Convention will host an Exhibition designed to give companies in the industry an opportunity to display their products and services.
The 2021 Exhibition will have 85 stands and will be the centre of attention, with the official Exhibition opening to take place on Sunday 26 September. On the evening of the Opening Dinner, pre-dinner drinks will be held in the exhibition area, as will all morning and afternoon teas and lunches throughout the Convention. All exhibitors will be listed in the Convention Program and receive trade invitations to send to potential customers. They will also receive discounted registration to the Convention and publicity in APGA’s official publication, The Australian Pipeliner. Make an Exhibition inquiry.
Member Rate: $4850 Non-Member Rate: $6375
Note: All prices include 10 per cent GST.
Stand size: 3m x 3m
- Shell scheme stand with 2.4m high Octanorm walls, using white melamine panels in an aluminum frame
- Two x spotlights per stand
- One x single 4 amp power point per stand
- Company name mounted on fascia (maximum 25 characters) on each open side of the stand.
- Exposure during morning and afternoon teas, lunches and Sunday Exhibition Opening
- Listing and company description in the 2021 Convention Program
- Publicity in The Australian Pipeliner
- 50 per cent discount registration for one full delegate
- Catering for two stand staff during exhibition opening times – additional stand staff will attract a charge.
Please download the 2021 Exhibition Prospectus and floor plan below.
All Convention and Exhibition inquiries should be directed to:
Australian Pipelines and Gas Association, P: 02 6273 0577, E: email@example.com
ABN: 29 098 754 324