The Exhibition at the 2018 APGA Annual Convention provides companies with an opportunity to display their products and services to the pipeline industry. In 2018, the 50th APGA Annual Convention and Exhibition will be held at the at the Darwin Convention Centre, Northern Territory from 8 to 11 September.
The 50th anniversary Convention & Exhibition promises to be a very special event and will have a special focus on the 50 years of APGA’s existence, through special 50th anniversary products, a photo exhibition and other activities. It is expected that many leading figures of the pipeline industry will attend this exceptional event.
The Exhibition will officially open with a Cocktail function within the Exhibition ahead of the Convention Opening Dinner on Sunday 9 September.
The APGA Annual Convention and Exhibition has developed a reputation over recent years as a “must attend” event for the gas, oil, water and slurry pipeline industry. Attendees include chief executives, pipeline managers, industry professionals and consultants, technical, commercial and legal personnel, engineers, health, safety and environmental managers and government representatives from within Australia and overseas.
Exhibitors will receive prime exposure at all morning and afternoon teas and lunches throughout the Convention.
The 2018 exhibition is now sold out. If you would like to be put on the wait list, please contact Charmaine Ogilvie at the secretariat on 02 6273 0577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member Rate: $4,625
Non-Member Rate: $5,650
Note: All prices include 10 per cent GST.
Size: 3m x 3m
• 2.4m high Velcro compatible shell scheme
• Two x 150 watt spotlights per stand
• One x 4 amp power board (4 outlets) per stand
• Company name mounted on fascia (maximum 25 characters) on each open side of the stand.
• Exposure during morning and afternoon teas, lunches and Sunday pre-dinner reception
• Listing and company description in the 2018 Convention Program
• Publicity in The Australian Pipeliner
• 50 per cent discount registration for one full delegate
• Catering for four stand staff during exhibition opening times – additional stand staff will attract a charge.
2018 APGA Exhibition Prospectus
2018 Exhibition floor plan