The Exhibition at the 2017 APGA Annual Convention provides companies with an opportunity to display their products and services to the pipeline industry. In 2017, the APGA Annual Convention and Exhibition will be held at the at the Cairns Convention Centre, Queensland from 14 to 17 October. The Exhibition will officially open with a Cocktail function within the Exhibition ahead of the Convention Opening Dinner on Sunday 15 October.
The APGA Annual Convention and Exhibition has developed a reputation over recent years as a “must attend” event for the gas, oil, water and slurry pipeline industry. Attendees include chief executives, pipeline managers, industry professionals and consultants, technical, commercial and legal personnel, engineers, health, safety and environmental managers and government representatives from within Australia and overseas.
Exhibitors will receive prime exposure at all morning and afternoon teas and lunches throughout the Convention.
• 2.3m high Velcro compatible shell scheme
• Two x 60 watt spot lights per stand
• One x 4 amp power supply per stand
• Company name mounted on fascia (maximum 30 characters) on each open side of the stand
• Exposure during morning and afternoon teas, lunches and Sunday pre-dinner reception
• Listing and company description in the 2017 Convention Program
• Publicity in The Australian Pipeliner and acknowledgement on the APGA web page
• 50 per cent discount registration for one full delegate
• Catering for four stand staff during exhibition opening times – additional stand staff will attract a charge.
Book now! 2017 Exhibition Booking Form
For further information contact Charmaine Ogilvie at the secretariat on 02 6273 0577 or firstname.lastname@example.org